madderskies (
madderskies) wrote2025-10-24 11:11 am
Entry tags:
Yuletide 2025
Dear Yuletide Writer,
I am simple person to please. I love angst but absolutely need happy endings to finish the angst with. I love to see my favorite characters suffer, but also want to ensure they live their best life after that suffering.
I love Canon AUs because I love how choices can change so much but still straddle the canon as if it was destiny for certain things to happen.
I'm not a big fan of disfigurement and permanent injuries unless it's part of the canon. I would else prefer to avoid disability-causing injuries for most of the characters I love (Except Will, maybe. But would prefer to have him keep his 5 senses.)
That is to say, I do love seeing characters injured for the sake of hurt/comfort... but do usually prefer that they recover mostly fully.
That's all I can think of for now! I hope this helps give you ideas for my prompts.
Thank you for joining Yuletide and I hope you have a great time as a giftee and writer both!
~ muuchan
***
My Prompts:
Game Changers- Rachel Reid
I love AUs! I would love to see a what if Troy had a chance to take a chance with Shane! Either before Shane and Ilya got together official or after! And if after, is Ilya amused by that chance taking or jelly?
Or what about an AU where Shane and Ilya meet in different times or circumstances? What if Shane decided to finish College before jumping into the NHL so he has a backup career (as an accountant, maybe)? How does that change things?
Do not want any Alzheimers' to touch Ilya, please...
Dark Rise Series - CS Pacat
I would love to see an imagining of a post series where Sarcean and Will have been (supposedly) defeated and destroyed. However, unbeknownst to everyone, Will has survived and chosen to live in obscurity, away from everyone... especially James.
The others have also realized that Will has had good in him all along and their actions had driven Will to lean towards his destiny as Sarcean's reincarnation....
The Tithenai Chronicles - Foz Meadows
Post series fluff, please. How do Cae and Vel create their family? I am so open to mpreg for this.
Also, bonus points if Vel's family can see and possibly (for the nasty members of his family) seethe? at his good fortune and happiness. Or maybe Vel can unite with his step mother and find that he has more loving relatives than expected?
I am simple person to please. I love angst but absolutely need happy endings to finish the angst with. I love to see my favorite characters suffer, but also want to ensure they live their best life after that suffering.
I love Canon AUs because I love how choices can change so much but still straddle the canon as if it was destiny for certain things to happen.
I'm not a big fan of disfigurement and permanent injuries unless it's part of the canon. I would else prefer to avoid disability-causing injuries for most of the characters I love (Except Will, maybe. But would prefer to have him keep his 5 senses.)
That is to say, I do love seeing characters injured for the sake of hurt/comfort... but do usually prefer that they recover mostly fully.
That's all I can think of for now! I hope this helps give you ideas for my prompts.
Thank you for joining Yuletide and I hope you have a great time as a giftee and writer both!
~ muuchan
My Prompts:
Game Changers- Rachel Reid
I love AUs! I would love to see a what if Troy had a chance to take a chance with Shane! Either before Shane and Ilya got together official or after! And if after, is Ilya amused by that chance taking or jelly?
Or what about an AU where Shane and Ilya meet in different times or circumstances? What if Shane decided to finish College before jumping into the NHL so he has a backup career (as an accountant, maybe)? How does that change things?
Do not want any Alzheimers' to touch Ilya, please...
Dark Rise Series - CS Pacat
I would love to see an imagining of a post series where Sarcean and Will have been (supposedly) defeated and destroyed. However, unbeknownst to everyone, Will has survived and chosen to live in obscurity, away from everyone... especially James.
The others have also realized that Will has had good in him all along and their actions had driven Will to lean towards his destiny as Sarcean's reincarnation....
The Tithenai Chronicles - Foz Meadows
Post series fluff, please. How do Cae and Vel create their family? I am so open to mpreg for this.
Also, bonus points if Vel's family can see and possibly (for the nasty members of his family) seethe? at his good fortune and happiness. Or maybe Vel can unite with his step mother and find that he has more loving relatives than expected?
